U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Digital negative cost

Digital negative cost

I want to migrate to wide format negative and I think on the possibility to use an Epson 3800 to make 16x20 negatives but I should like to know before what is approximately the cost of such negatives Each 42x66" Pictorico transparency film sheets cost $576 that's $72 for each negative plus the hidden cost of ink. I've seen this printer uses 9 types of ink and each cartridge cost about $50-80 so how much can be the cost of each negative?
Does anybody use this type of printer or a similar one and know the real cost of a b&w negative for wide format -16x20"- carbon or cyano printing?
-Francesc