U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: more and more and more solarplate

Re: more and more and more solarplate

Susan,

It has to. So when I process a smaller test plate, I'll "scrub" a larger area as if it were a full size plate. I would normally give a washout of 2mins or more.

Keith.