U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: more and more and more solarplate

Re: more and more and more solarplate

Jon... I'm using the same screen as Keith (Dan Weldon's).  I'm getting basically the same exposure times as you, adjusted for my 1000w Nuarc.( about 44 sec each exposure)  I wish I knew what resolution this screen is... I keep trying to count dots, but then I blink and well....

;o)
susan