U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: more and more and more solarplate

Re: more and more and more solarplate

I think I guesstimated once it was something like 240-300 dpi.  Had a client say recently that even under a lupe the dots in the prints from the plate I made for him with the 1800 dpi screen were essentially invisible.  Granted that particular print had a bit of plate tone...but it was quite the compliment nonetheless.

More soon...

Jon

SusanV wrote:
Jon... I'm using the same screen as Keith (Dan Weldon's).  I'm getting basically the same exposure times as you, adjusted for my 1000w Nuarc.( about 44 sec each exposure)  I wish I knew what resolution this screen is... I keep trying to count dots, but then I blink and well....

;o)
susan