U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cutting polymer plates

Re: Cutting polymer plates

I remember once in college commenting to an accomplished printmaker, "
I can't imagine wanting to actually MAKE more than about 20 prints of
an image".  He replied, " You stop feeling that way the moment you
sell number 20".

::grin::

Susan