U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Jose Ortiz-Echague and Fresson

RE: Jose Ortiz-Echague and Fresson

> Mind you, all these musings are from a
> Fresson-unknowledgeable person:  Why do you think Nadeau
> bugged Echague and not Fressons for the machine/formula?

Chris, I seem to remember Luis mentioned bits and pieces about this
somewhere. I can't remember, however, whether it was in his "Direct Carbon"
book or on the list here. If you search the archive for Fresson or direct
carbon print and read Luis's posts you might find some information there.

Dave