U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

RE: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

Ah, sounds like it must be him. I should still have his address. I have his
letter and address in a box. After unpacking, I will send him a letter, but
my original response was so that Chris would have the information since she
seemed to be searching/researching for info on Fresson / direct carbon.

Time flies, doesn't it? I recently sent something to Judy, something I
promised to send but for the reason of moving/job change didn't get to do
it. When she received it, she has forgotten what it was for.

We are all getting, mmmm, let's say more mature, aren't we?   :)

Dave