U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

RE: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

> Time flies, doesn't it? I recently sent something to Judy,
> something I promised to send but for the reason of moving/job
> change didn't get to do it. When she received it, she has
> forgotten what it was for.
>
> We are all getting, mmmm, let's say more mature, aren't we?   :)

That was a general comment on how I felt time has passed. I didn't mean to
say specifically about  Judy or that she is forgetful. What happened was I
promised something but then didn't send it for about 6 years!

Dave