U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Direct carbon

Direct carbon

All,
Could somebody give me some practical advice for the saw dust development for direct carbon development (Fresson like process). This is something that I ment to try for a while and this discussion has motivated me further to do the experiments. Should I make my own saw dust and what kind? I have read some accounts, but practical advice would be appreciated.
Marek Matusz

PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best Web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail.