U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Artistico Unsized?

RE: Artistico Unsized?

Thanks in advance!

About list being technical: I'm here since 2003 (not much, I agree) and noticed very few threads on art -> except for occasional show opening notices, people sharing their work, and history. Even politics is a more common subject than arts... (Take this statement not as criticism but as an observation -> I'm not complying.)

Quoting Dave Soemarko <fotodave@dsoemarko.us>:

Hi Loris,

I will certainly do that. I am always interested in testing and technical
stuffs. I hope that both technical and artistic things contribute to this
list, and this list actually quite technical anyway.

Dave