U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | copper prints was: Anyone doing autochrome?

copper prints was: Anyone doing autochrome?

Chris wrote:
(much deleated here) Then, this guy also did a copper sulfate print which was really quite beautiful, reminiscent of Bernie Bertridge's cupric print at APIS. I think it might have been Obernetter's formula, or something he devised himself. So that could be done in tandem with a cyanotype demo--a pink print and a blue print. And copper sulfate is cheap. If you want, I could email him and ask his formula.
Chris
I would love to know Bernie's formula/method and any other copper method.
Charles Portland OR