U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Carbon on glass

RE: Carbon on glass

I have tested adding sugar to gum and didn't notice any difference either. I
suspect that in the old formula they were mixing gum from powder themselves,
so the gum might act as plasticizer. The premixed gum probably has some in
it already or a more modern version of plasticizer has been added, but that
is just my guess.

Dave