To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: inkjet transfer

Hi all,

Although I have not done inkjet transfer on my own yet, I once did a
quick sample as part of a workshop with Dorothy Simpson Krause, one of
the contributors to the book under discussion. The three artists who
wrote the book show a bit of their work on this site:
http://www.digitalatelier.com/

and Krause has a site with lots of her wonderful work here:
http://www.dotkrause.com/
http://www.dotkrause.com/process/process.htm

The link directly above is a gallery of work with lots of descriptions
of transfer techniques (with InkAid etc) she uses. Click on a
thumbnail image to get to a page that describes the transfer technique
used.

Karen Molloy