U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: uncurve/curve comparison on Loris' website

Re: uncurve/curve comparison on Loris' website

Mark, since your request that I post or send a curve was inserted into a thread where no curve of mine or example of mine was discussed, and since when I asked, "What curve are you talking about?" you just repeated your request that I post or send a curve, instead of answering the question "what curve?" I don't see any purpose in continuing this conversation; we'd just be going around in circles. Best wishes to you also,
Katharine

Mark wrote:

Katherine,

If you can post the curve or send it, could you also indicate whether you put your adjustment curves on the positive image or the negative image?

Thanks

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com