U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Resinotype Mountain

Re: The Resinotype Mountain

to make resinotype moreof an attractive process to many other photo artists as this seems to be your main aim, at the present.
say that I already know people in Italy (and I know also the reasons) making (or made...) resinotypes, and a Russian photographer. Plus a thesis in France on "Resinopigmentype" (so was named a dusting-on technique by Alfons Alt before 2000). Someone once asked me information because he saw the book of A. Alt.
To some List members this may seem to be a ''shill' except that you are not advertizing to sell anything.
I haven't "shill" in my old vocabulary...
Maybe we should revert to private emailing OFF LIST ?
We might set up a Resinotype List :-))
Alberto