U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson Ink carts

Re: Epson Ink carts

Judy,
Ink Supply <http://www.inksupply.com> is you friend ;-) . They have a huge sort of solutions for chipped and unchipped cartridges; they even have a thing that "restarts" your cartridge, fooling the printer (its used on Continuous Flow Systems - CFS).
And, regarding e-mail program, well, Mozilla Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/> is another friend ;-) .
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba

Judy Seigel escreveu:

Exactly -- that's one of the reasons (besides inertia) I've stayed with the 1160 so long.... and one of the reasons when I have to bite the bullet and get a real grown up printer, I will think HP, or whatever.... when that awful moment comes.

Meanwhile, I suffer more brain damage from another mail program I use when I MUST take a photo (or other) attachment and it is more pernicious, irrational, hostile, unpredictable and generally hateful than even my late mother-in-law (tho I hasten to add that her only son, my husband, is as close to saint as I deserve, closer even).

J.