U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson Ink carts

Re: Epson Ink carts

I agree with Rodolpho, get Thunderbird, it's free, then consider using Firefox for your browser, also free. They both run hassle free on OSX and have done so for 3 or 4 years.

Pam

PS I won't guarantee that Thunderbird is intelligent, but everything works as an intelligent person would expect. As an old software developer, intelligent means something other than what an intelligent non-software person means.

Judy Seigel wrote:

Who has an INTELLIGENT mail program that will work on Mac System 10. I need at times to take an attachment. I gave up years ago on several, like Outlook Express (I think it was) that had 3 and 1/2 menus. Oh well, I'd lay money they've only gotten more complicated. (Folks reccomend g-mail, but the original registry gave me brain death. I'm looking for brain first aid.)