U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Mac mail clients (WAS: Epson Ink carts)

Mac mail clients (WAS: Epson Ink carts)

Judy wrote:

Who has an INTELLIGENT mail program that will work on Mac System 10. I need at times to take an attachment.
Eudora is the gold standard for Mac mail programs, or at least was (I moved to a PC workstation this spring, so my information may be a bit dated). Together, Eudora and BBEdit are almost enough to bring me back to the Mac -- I have found no mail program or text editor for Windoze that are their equals (unfortunately, Eudora for the PC is a completely different animal -- better than anything else I've tried on the PC, but nowhere near as good as Eudora for the Mac).

Best regards,

etienne