U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Some recent publications about carbon transfer

RE: Some recent publications about carbon transfer

Judy,

I just tried it. You can scroll up and down for the issue that you are
interested in, then click the yellow "Download" button, but it will ask you
to register. I didn't register and complete the download though.

Dave