U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Paper negative example (was: Bleach-development with gum)

RE: Paper negative example (was: Bleach-development with gum)

Well, this one certainly looks more familiar, but that is not the one I had
seen either. The one that I saw was a fully seated one. Maybe you posted it
on some other web site? Was it Bostick-Sullivan?

I agree that you and that woman don't really look-a-like, but there is
something the reminds one of another. That sometimes happen. Like when you
see someone, you think of another person.

Dave