U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper Negatives and Alt Process

Re: Paper Negatives and Alt Process

Hi Andrea,
I like your website and am studying your research notes with interest. I may have specific questions later, but one general question first: I'm curious why you decided to tackle tricolor carbon rather than sticking with tricolor gum, since you mention that you have done tricolor gum in the past.
Katharine

I was fascinated also with your