U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper Negative Details

Re: Paper Negative Details

On Dec 4, 2007, at 1:48 PM, Andrea Zalme wrote:

Hi Katharine,

I don't know if it will help, but a pack of Epson Photo Quality Inkjet Paper
that I have here, has the Epson stock number S041079. This is the A2 size
and is pretty standard 27lb matte finish photo paper.

Thanks Andrea, yes, that's the right number, but it doesn't change the fact that Office Max, where I've always bought it before, doesn't carry it any more. End of story. In fact, they don't carry any Epson paper any more. I'll buy it when I next go to Portland, but I was looking for something to print a negative for Jacek today, was the thing.
kt