U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Paper Negative Details

RE: Paper Negative Details


The original HP paper that I began to make negatives with has the number
HP51634Y and is called HP Premium Inkjet Paper, also a matte finish coated
paper. I don't know if it's available any more either. 

Yes it still available and can be purchased here:


Don Bryant