U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: "hydrocote" is spelled.....(?)

Re: "hydrocote" is spelled.....(?)

I have prints finished that way as old as 4 years. No cracking, no
yellowing. I have not tried to fold and/or bend them excessively, though...
(I mean past normal handling conditions.) It gives a hard, impermeable
surface but it looks quite flexible in the same time. (I guess it should be
that way, since wood is not a quite dimensionally stable material - if I'm
not mistaking.)