U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: "hydrocote" is spelled.....(?)

RE: "hydrocote" is spelled.....(?)

> It gives a hard, 
> impermeable surface but it looks quite flexible in the same 
> time. (I guess it should be that way, since wood is not a 
> quite dimensionally stable material - if I'm not mistaking.)

That is a good point. It means that the manufacturer has to take or has
taken that into consideration.