U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Re. Bleach and Direct Carbon

Re: Re. Bleach and Direct Carbon

Loris,
You state that the Bleach Gum process you have recently discovered is quite satisfactory to your liking, but I sense that you may wish to try something else as you are an educator and experimenter, yourself. All I can suggest is that you look back thru' the archives and be aware that I am not the only one working on the commercial production of a Direct Carbon paper.

Out of respect I cannot mention names, at present, for many reasons.

From the speed at which you appear to have managed to assimilate the information from Marek on Bleach Gum, there should be no need for me to go over all the clues I have given in the past.

All I will say, again, is that the ''Arvel'' process looks as if it is the nearest to my own. There were no published formulae for the ''Arvel'' coatings as with the more well known Fresson sawdust process.

If this really means anything to you I know you will pursue the research and then you will have your secrets, too. You seem to have all the fascilities available at your disposal to do this.

Are you sure Dr.Mike Ware is not a member of this List ?

More prints on w/s to mystify in due course.

Ciao for now.

John - Photographist - London - UK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Loris Medici" <mail@loris.medici.name>