U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Sandy's new camera

RE: Sandy's new camera

Judy,

I think the picture is the same as Sandy mentioned earlier, so if you look
at the background, there is a round picture made by Sam Wang, and Sandy said
that was him. It is small though. I don't know if you can recognize him. He
looked different from the picture in PF Journal.

I still couldn't find my journals after moving though I have a rough idea
where they are. If I remember correctly, Sandy was bearded in that picture.
Here he has a different look.

Dave