U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Sandy's new camera

RE: Sandy's new camera

The figure, well, the head of the figure, is indeed the size of the letter
"e", but I just found that if you click on the picture, it will bring up a
slighlty larger version. On the second one, the picture is  a little
clearer. If I see Sandy on the street, I still wouldn't be able to recognize
him though.    :-)

Dave