U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Pinters might be OT

Pinters might be OT

All
After 3 years and thousands of pages my Epson 2200 is giving me problems. I have a feeling new printer is around the corner. I have a few questios to the list. There are / were many 2200 users. What have you guys upgraded to? To everybody else, what printers are you using and maybe a short list of pros and cons. Categories that I am interested in are: diginegatives: will it print pictorico and cheap transparency. What alt process are you using it for. What is the quality of simple B&W prints on paper. Quality of colour prints. How fast does it use the ink? Are you happy with the printer?
For now I think I will stick to 13" printers.
I do not want to flood the list so feel free to respond off line
Marek M

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!