U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: On topic: myth or reality?

Re: On topic: myth or reality?

Judy,

Those are the words in the song by Patti Labelle, popular about 15-20 years ago. I saw an interview with Labelle several years ago and she said that when she recorded the song she did not even know what the words meant!

Shortly after the song became famous a lady who lived across the street bought a tee shirt with the words "Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" without knowing the meaning. When she found out, she gave me the tee shirt. She was quite a looker but the gift of the tee shirt was not an invitation to do as the song suggested.

Sndy,

But of COURSE you kept the T-shirt... Do you have any idea what that would be worth today? Aaaaggghhh... I bet you didn't !

J.