U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Epson 1400

Epson 1400

Thanks to all for responding to my printer question. I got a lot of thumbs up for Epson 3800. It seems to be a printer of chice for many and it definitely has all the pluses of the old 2200. It is a bit precey for me now. Is anybody using Epson 1400? Now I am talking diginegatives only. The printer is much less expensive and it is apparently a replacement of the old workhorse, Epson 1280.
Marek

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!