U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson 1400

Re: Epson 1400

Title: Re: Epson 1400

I don't recommend the Epson 1400. Some months ago I bought one and tested it for digital negative printing. UV blocking is very low.

A better choice in the economy range is the Epson R1800. Another good choice is the HP B9180, especially if you are using Mark Nelson's PDN.

I am still using the Epson 2200, with QTR and a special profile posted to the hybrid forum by Clay.

Sandy King