U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Sury & Misonne

RE: Sury & Misonne

> PS. If someone has a...  I forget what you call them, a
> program that scans and converts to text-- and others are
> interested I can copy these pages on printing the
> above-mentioned Sury process & mail to him or her tp put on a
> website....( unless that's already been done?)

Judy,

That is OCR. I have the software. If you have a scanner, you can just scan
the pages and email them to me, and the OCR software can use the scans too;
otherwise you can xerox and mail them to me. I have a  place to put on a
website too.

If you scan, please use about 200dpi and BLACK AND WHITE mode, otherwise the
file is going to be huge!

Dave