U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: direct carbon or gum bleach development

RE: direct carbon or gum bleach development

Keith,
I checked Daniel Smith web site and they both list carbon black and lamp black, without using more detailed pigment nomenclature. My package says carbon black on it. It lists at $10.95/lb

Marek