U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Article Posted (RE: Sury & Misonne)

RE: Article Posted (RE: Sury & Misonne)

Katharine,

Please try again. After I uploaded it the first time, I checked it out
myself and found that the text was a little too small; so I deleted the
original file and uploaded another one with a bigger font size. You might
have tried right after I deleted the file.

Dave