Date : 8/01/2008 12:55:37
Sujet : Re: Réf. : Re: Article Posted (RE: Sury & Misonne)

Philippe,

> The patent with the number and date are on my web site

You posted the French and US patents. But if you look at the French patent,
you will see "Demande de brevet déposée en Belgique le 30 Mai 1923 -
Déclaration du déposant).
This means that the very firts patent was deposited in Belgium. In fact,
also the British patent n.216860 (published in January 1925) refers to this
one.
Have you any information about the Belgian patent? It would be enough also
its number.

Alberto

Binettes GRATUITES pour vos courriels - par IncrediMail! Cliquez ici!