U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: problem

RE: problem

Ditto to what bogdan said. If you are so frustrated or depressed, just think
"if I don't do anything, they are all still there, not organized but still
there." You can always go back later.

I am sort of in a similar situation, not with negatives (I don't have that
many), but probably with everything else in life. Books, old stuffs,
letters, painting stuffs.... I feel like organizing them all to a working
condition, but I haven't, and I procastinated, and then I feel depressed
about it.

But you can still rejoice that you have SO MANY NEGATIVES that you can work
on.

Dave