U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mac OS X Leopard

Re: Mac OS X Leopard

It is true that PDF contains more elements that are less
immediate before rendering the final bitmap form. However, as
others said, JPEG, TIFF and other formats have problems of
color space and scaling, and I consider Preview to be less
than perfect in this area, at least on Tiger.

My main production machine is still Tiger, so I will need some
more time to form an opinion on the Preview on Leopard.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Make something religious and people don't have to deal with it, they