U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Vandyke Question

Re: Vandyke Question

Scott,
I am stumped though I am beginning to wonder if the FeAmCitrate is the problem since the amount of precipitate filtered is in line with the volume of FeAmCitrate I measured out.
I think that you already know how the FeAmCitr looks... that is, green and pulverulent. Is it so or there are any crystals?
If your problem would come from the water, you should have had a precipitate also dissolving the single "c" solution (silver nitrate).
Alberto