U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andp

Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andpt/pd

Anyone has problems?
I have checked the page before and after my announce and all was/is OK.
Alberto
I get a "Page not found" error with the link.
Gregg