U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Where is Loris Medici?

Re: Where is Loris Medici?

Hello,

Prince Harry is no longer in Afghanistan. He was pulled the day before yesterday for security reasons. There had been an understanding between the British media and the British department of Defence not to publish his whereabouts for security reasons. He is third in line to the throne. A US website broke the news embargo, blowing his cover and he was immediately pulled out.

The British general chief of Staff has stated that Prince Harry would not be rejoining his regiment in Afghanistan any time soon.

Cheers,
Bogdan