U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Thanks for making the good point, Judy. Jerry Uelsmann doesn't even like the term "darkroom," preferring to call it a "visual research laboratory." Just like you and others, he liked to feel that the process of discovery continued long after others had sealed the creative envelope.

Dan

info@DanBurkholder.com
www.DanBurkholder.com