U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Judy,

That's the funny thing about alt practitioners. Everyone wants to control and make the process predictable. Yet once it is predictable, it loses the draw and people switch to something else they can't quite control (yet).

Then there are some who like to concentrate on making visual discoveries.

(I guess I'll be called names too)

Sam