U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | John Coffer: The Daily Tintype

John Coffer: The Daily Tintype

March 27 to April 26, 2008

Gerald G Peters Gallery, 24 East 78 Street, New York, NY 10075
212/628-9760

Catalog available for purchase

I've seen the catalog, which is truly beautiful, and guess the rest of the above is self explanatory. I myself am at this moment near fatally/terminally over-extended & underdeployed (think I said that already, but it gets worse) so not sure I'll get there (getting to Pittsburgh was easier than to the Upper East Side !!!), but I'd suggest those interested who can't get there either could get second best with the fine catalog, which, being not all that thick ought to be affordable --
probably. (If I could find it in this mess I'd check to see if there's a price, but I can never find anything til I stop looking for it.)

J.