U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: SPE and alt update

Re: SPE and alt update

I actually have taken David Hoptman's nomenclature and call them Polymer Photogravure, for clarity.  'Gravure' from my understanding, is the only actual term implying a specific process derived from copper plates, but I have no references to cite other than hearsay to back that up.

Jon

Jack Brubaker wrote:
824e57b20804031652h6cdc765el827fed2c60a86581@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">
Oh Mark, don't trust me to be the arbiter of good taste! But, yes,
that sounds fine to me.

Jack