U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: A few gum things

Re: A few gum things

Oh, I would like to also add that I tried that sizing suggestion in James' book (and I saw it mentioned somewhere else, too) where you size with gum and dichromate-- I tried that twice and couldn't get it to work. Has anybody ever actually tried that, and does it work?