U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ironing gum prints and other musings

Re: ironing gum prints and other musings

Ahhhhh, the old gum pigment test. Now that bring back a lot of memories from the past.

Just wondering, was there ever a consensus as to whether it actually works or not?

Sandy King