U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

2008/6/17 Loris Medici <mail@loris.medici.name>:
> Hi Keith. Well, actually I was the best with the AK-47; all three rounds -
> after calibration - hit exactly the same spot (dead center) from 25m /
> ~75'... ;)

Very impressive?  Was that using the Sony Vibration Reduction? :)

 Even if it was fun for the first moments, now I absolutely
> don't like the idea of firing bullets -> thinking about the
> consequences...
>
> OK, will try w/o Silane first. The key point is good cleaning of glass I
> presume.
>
> I wasn't in the list but I occasionally lurked in the archives - and saw
> your prints on Masa. Truly gorgeous work. Congrats! Makes me envy ;)

Thanks!  I'm processing without any backing and dry-mounting the
finished prints.  The texture of the masa is pretty boring, but it
does have a nice smooth luster that I've become quite fond of.