U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt photo blog

Re: Alt photo blog

I don't think it is a good idea to set up a blog separate from this list. People can link to uploaded images here. I really like the plaintext aspect of this list, which still proves it's potential everyday. Setting up a dedicated imageserver is not that easy. You have to do some heavy serverside imageresizing for example.

kees