U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Attachments

RE: Attachments

And also, nowadays it is so easy to setup an account with some of the free
photo-hosting sites like photobucket.com, flicker.com, etc. The account is
free and you can easily register for one.

I use Photobucket because it has an easy interface for uploading pictures.
It also gives you easy copy-and-paste button that you can click on your
picture and generate links like these (but other sites might provide the
same thing too):

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj258/MichiganDave1234/Amaryllis/?action=
view&current=Solomon080418f.jpg

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj258/MichiganDave1234/Amaryllis/?action=
view&current=OrngSovr080401b.jpg

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj258/MichiganDave1234/Amaryllis/?action=
view&current=Minerva080406b.jpg

These pictures also show my recent interest in plants and hybridizing. I
suppose I can make color gum bichromate prints with them too later. I guess
it is nice to combine two hobbies.    :-)

Dave